RBD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RBD

*~ToDo SoBrE gRuPo RbD~*

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

O albumu!!

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
*~JoVaNa~*
Eres grand fan de RBD i eres inalcanzable..
Eres grand fan de RBD i eres inalcanzable..
*~JoVaNa~*

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1517
Godina : 29
Job/hobbies : ples/muzika
Humor : hahahahahahahaha
Datum upisa : 13.05.2008

O albumu!! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: O albumu!!   O albumu!! Icon_minitimeČet Jul 03, 2008 11:01 am

Rebels is the crossover album by Latin pop group RBD. Christian Chavez has said that the album Rebels will be re-released in late 2007 or early 2008 and that the new version will contain new songs and a collaboration with the Black Eyed Peas[1] on one of the tracks. Their next single off the album will be featured on this future re-release.[2] Billboard confirmed the re-release will happen in early 2008 and it will feature three hip hop influenced songs.Rebels is RBD's first English album. The album was released on December 19, 2006 in the United States, although, in the booklet of previous album Celestial, it was noted that the album would come out December 26, 2006. The album leaked onto the Internet on December 9, 2006.

The tracks that were recorded in English originally from the former albums are:

"Connected" ("Tenerte y quererte" from Rebelde)
"Keep It Down Low" ("Solo quédate en silencio" from Rebelde)
"Save Me" ("Sálvame" from Rebelde)
"Happy Worst Day" ("Feliz cumpleańos" from Nuestro Amor)
"This Is Love" ("Nuestro amor" from Nuestro Amor)
"Gone [We Are RBD Edition]" ("Me Voy" from Nuestro Amor)
"My Philosophy" ("Dame" from Celestial)
"I Wanna Be The Rain" ("Quiera Ser" from Celestial)
"I Wanna Be the Rain" was first recorded in English, and then it was translated to Spanish for the album Celestial.

The song "Money Money" is a reggaeton song that samples their previous hit in this genre, "Lento". Despite the English title, it's the only track on the album that is completely sung in Spanish.

The song "Gone", featured in the Japanese deluxe edition of the album, entitled We Are RBD, is a cover of a Kelly Clarkson's song of the same title, from her album Breakaway. They previously recorded a Spanish version of the song for their second album Nuestro Amor.

The album was released in Japan on March 21, 2007, and now is Platium in Japan.

[edit] Chart performance
The album debuted at number 40 on the Billboard 200 album chart with first-week sales of 94,000 copies. On the day of release, the cover of the album was altered by the changing of the group's logo from white to pink. Ironically, the band's third Spanish language album Celestial sold 43,000 copies more than Rebels in its first week, selling 137,000 copies in its debut week and peaking at number 15 on Billboard 200. In the second week out, sales of Rebels in the United States dropped 68%, despite the album dropped only nine positions in the Billboard 200. The crossover album has sold a total of over 250,000 copies as of April 23rd in the U.S. and 705,000 worldwide (with the 7.5% Media Traffic doesn't cover, Rebels has sold 757,875).

In Brazil, the album debuted at number 3 with sales over 51,000.[4]

RBD broke the record for most albums in the top 20 in Brazil, being with three different albums in the top 20 for the week ending January 20 2007:

#1 — Rebels
#5 — Celestial
#20 — Celestial (Versăo Brasil)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.love-beach.super-forum.net

O albumu!!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1